I attach great importance to the protection of your data. In order to inform you fully about the use of personal data, I ask you to take note of the following data protection information.
Collection, processing and use of personal data
Personal data will only be collected if you give them to me of your own accord. Beyond that no personal data is collected.
Personal data that you submit electronically on this website, such as your name, e-mail address, postal address or other personal information, will only be used by me for the purpose stated in each case, will be kept safe and will not be passed on to third parties. The provider automatically collects and stores information on the web server, such as the browser used, operating system, reference page, IP address, time of access, etc. These data cannot be assigned to any specific person without checking other data sources and I will not evaluate these data as long as there is no illegal use of my website.
The EU Data Protection Basic Regulation, the Data Protection Act 2000 and the Data Protection Amendment Act 2018 serve the right to protection of personal data. I process your data exclusively on the basis of the statutory provisions (DSGVO, DSG 2018, TKG 2003).
It is a particular concern of mine to protect and safely store all personal data that you entrust to me. On this page you will learn more about how I use and process your personal data.
Earmarking, legal basis, storage period and data recipient
1. I need the collected personal data for the fulfilment of the contract, invoicing, assertion of contractual claims, for customer service and for advertising purposes. The data is collected, stored, processed and used for this purpose.
2. The legal basis for the processing of your personal data are on the one hand contract fulfillment, legitimate interests, the fulfillment of my legal or contractual obligations and on the other hand your consent (eg contact form, newsletter registration, online booking, cookies). The non-supply of the data can have different consequences.
3. I process your personal data, as far as necessary, for the duration of the entire business relationship (from the initiation, processing to the termination of a contract) and beyond that in accordance with the legal storage and documentation obligations, which result from the Austrian Enterprise Code (UGB), the German Federal Fiscal Code (BAO), as well as until the end of any legal dispute, ongoing warranty and guarantee periods, etc.
1. your information including personal data from my contact form will be transmitted to me via my own mail server to process your request, processed and stored with me. This data will not be collected or passed on without your declaration of consent. Without this data I cannot process your requests.
2. The data processing is based on the legal provisions of § 96 para 3 TKG and Art 6 para 1 lit a (consent) DSGVO.
1. cookies, other tracking technologies as well as functions of the web analysis service Google Analytics (for further information see below) can be used in various ways on my internet platform.
2. Cookies are small pieces of text information that make it possible to recognize the user and analyze your use of my website. The information thus generated is transferred to the provider's server and stored there. They serve to make my internet presence more user-friendly, effective and secure. Cookies are also used to measure the frequency of page views and for general navigation.
4. Your IP address is recorded, but immediately pseudonymised. Thus only a rough localization is possible.
5. The data processing is based on the legal regulations of § 96 Abs 3 TKG as well as art 6 DSGVO (especially consent). Since the privacy of my users is important to me, the user data is pseudonymised.
Use of Google Analytics
This website uses Google Analytics, a web analysis service of Google Inc. ("Google"). Google Analytics uses so-called "cookies", text files which are stored on your computer and which enable an analysis of your use of the website. The information generated by the cookie about your use of this website (including your IP address) is transferred to a Google server in the USA and stored there. Google will use this information for the purpose of evaluating your use of the website, compiling reports on website activity for website operators and providing other services relating to website activity and internet usage.
You can also prevent the collection of data generated by the cookie and related to your use of the website (including your IP address) to Google and the processing of this data by Google by downloading and installing the browser plugin available at the following link: http://tools.google.com/dlpage/gaoptout?hl=de
I would like to point out that this website uses Google Analytics with the extension "_anonymizeIp()" and therefore IP addresses are only processed in abbreviated form in order to exclude any direct personal references.
Thomas Senfter uses technical and organizational security measures to protect the stored personal data against accidental or intentional manipulation, loss or destruction and against access by unauthorized persons. My security measures are continuously improved according to technical progress.
Consent and right of revocation
1. if your consent is necessary for the processing of your data, I will process it only after your express consent.
2. in principle I do not process data of minors and I am not authorized to do so. By giving your consent, you confirm that you have reached the age of 14 or that the consent of your legal representative has been obtained.
3. you can revoke your consent at any time under the following e-mail address: email@example.com. In such a case the data stored about you will be anonymized and subsequently used only for statistical purposes without personal reference. By revoking your consent, the legality of the processing that has taken place on the basis of the consent until the revocation is not affected.
Your rights - Right to information
You have the right at any time to information about the data stored concerning your person, its origin and recipient as well as the purpose of storage.
1. you have the right at any time to information from the person responsible about the personal data concerned. As far as there is no legal storage obligation, you have the right to delete this data and to object to the processing. Furthermore, you have the right to correct the data and to limit the processing, to data transferability as well as to complain to the Austrian Data Protection Authority (Wickenburggasse 8-10, 1080 Vienna, e-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org).
2. please contact me at email@example.com or write to me regarding your rights:
6154 St. Jodok am Brenner
Further information and contacts