Ski traverses are the most exciting thing you can do on touring skis. Always new terrain, descending differently than you ascend, changing bases, and also constantly changing conditions. This guarantees a lot of diversity.
The 5-day traverse in the Silvretta with daily change of base. The rough plan:
- Day 1: Arrival in Ischgl, ascent to the Heidelberger Hütte, ski tour on the Piz Val Gronda. Overnight stay at the Heidelberger Hütte.
- Day 2: Ski tour to the Breite Krone. Overnight stay at the Jamtal Hütte.
- Day 3: Ski tour on the Dreiländerspitze. Overnight stay at the Wiesbadener Hütte.
- Day 4: Ski tour on the Piz Buin. Overnight stay at the Berggasthof Piz Buin.
- Day 5: Ski tour on the Rauhen Kopf. Descent to Galtür. By bus back to Ischgl.
Number of participants: max. 4 persons
Physical and technical requirements: climbing grade1; safe downhill skiing in all types of snow, excellent physical condition and surefootedness are necessary
Price: click here